CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just A Update!

We all are doing well. It has been busy here as we are planning things for the summer with youth. And I have doctor appointments and surgery scheduled. My doctor appointments are just to check in with Dr. Ford (plastic surgeon) since last eye surgery and before the next one. And then I have an eye doctor appointment so she can see how well my eye has healed. And to talk a little before the next surgery. Then Kyan has his 6 month check up on May 1st. So that shall be interesting to see how much he has grown and weighs. He is getting to be a big boy. He is close to crawling. I imagine he will crawl in his 6th month. But he is a lot of fun and man the personality he has. It is awesome. But I still think he is has Tabor and mine stubbornness and then my personality. He is a lot like me and Taylen was a lot like Tabor. I am scared to see what our next babies will be like. Lol. But Kyan is doing very well. He loves his baby food and now he loves his oatmeal and bananas. So I am happy.
I am trying to get this blog set up through facebook so when I update here it will update on facebook as well. But so far it says that this blog does not exist. So I do not know what is going on with it. I know some of you that have me on your blog list it will not update for you. So that is why I am trying to get it through my facebook for those of you who have facebook. I had a request for an updated picture of me and it will come once all my eye surgeries are done. I think that is fair. Anyways, I am going to go. Kyan is taking his morning nap and we have BYF at lunch and then it will be time for his afternoon nap when we come home unless he takes both naps now. Which I hope he does not do because he is will too cranky by 3pm. But anyways, I will talk to you all later!

0 comments: