CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just A Small Update!

Well, tomorrow Kyan will be 6 months old. I can't believe it some days. He acts sometimes so much older but then at nap time and/or night time when he wants to cuddle to go to sleep it is so cute and then I can see the baby still in here. He is rolling all over the place. I love watching him play but he gets made because he wants a toy and he is so close so he will try to go forward and then he actually goes backwards and gets all frustrated again. I think crawling is in the near future. he has been napping upstairs in his bed now and his naps for the most part are still between 2-4 hours. He still takes an hour nap in the morning. It is nice. He has been starting to sleeping through the night again but this has only been two days in a row. But I am not worried because I know he can do it so when he feels like he should he would. I am not worried about it. He is an easy baby to put back to bed in the middle of the night when he does wake up after his bottle.
Otherwise, everything else is going well here for us. We have been busy with the youth. We just got done with 30 Hour Famine this weekend and it turned out well. Well that is really all that is going on here. So I will talk to you all later!

Bye For Now

0 comments: