CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Update Update Update

There has been a lot going on here. We are in transition now to find a place since our time at Burnips is now done. So we have been looking for a new church for a little under a month now. We are going to be moving to my Mom and Marty's house while we are looking for another place. Our targeted moving date is June 18th. Tabor has put in for his Green Card so that is a good thing.
Kyan has two teeth on the bottom now, crawling, and now pulling himself up on things. I think he will be walking by 8 months easily.
I had my eye surgery. And it is healing up nicely. I got the stitches out on Monday (yesterday) but I was not able to get the stitches out from behind my ear where they took the skin from again but they will be able to come out next Monday. I will take a picture of myself once everything is healed up. I have some pics to add of Kyan as well but I have to go and find him and get him ready for a nap so those will have to wait. I will update again soon to let you all know what is going on with everything.

Talk To You All Later

0 comments: