CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Kyan's Firsts

Kyan's first cereal feeding


Here is Ky on his belly

Around 5pm yesterday, I was waiting for my chicken to defrost for dinner and in waiting I was laying on the couch watching a re-run on Gilmore Girls. Tabor was on the computer doing something and Kyan was on the floor playing. I looked down to check on him and he was happily on his side playing. The next thing I knew he was on his belly. I said Tabor look at Ky. Tabor was like why and then he saw that he had rolled over. So I put him back on his back and then went to check on the chicken/ Tabor said did you put him on his belly and I said no. So I moved him by the kitchen like I do when I cook so he can see what it is going on. This time I got to see him roll over because all those other times we both missed it. Then when dinner was in the oven, Ky was trying to roll over again and Tabor got to see. He didn't stop rolling over until he went to sleep. He already in this short time has learned to push himself with his feet. He had a ball that he wanted but could not reach and he got to it. He gets mad because he can't get back to his back yet. But loves rolling over. Also, Kyan had carrots for the first time yesterday for lunch and loved them better than his cereal. He is so cute. You ask him he is likes them and he gives you a BIG smile.
Kyan is getting over his cold that he came on with Thursday morning. It was just a small cough and the occasional sneeze. I am getting better from the cold I got the same time as Ky and Tabor is doing better from his virus thing that he got early in the week. I have surgery coming up on the 17th and I am excited.

Hope you all have a great week!

0 comments: