CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well, I am sitting here waiting for Tabor to come home and I just decided it is time for another update. I have the Oscars on for background noise and Ky is in bed. I have found out that Ky is a baby that needs scheduling. At first, I didn't think he was. He is not really a scheduled baby when it comes to eating but he is most definitely a scheduled baby when it comes to naps and bedtime. This week for him as been crazy. Monday, he got two shots (2 month shots), a little late while I did some research about the immunizations. And so that put his sleeping schedule all off. He is teething, not getting them but I think they are growing under his gums. He is into chewing on his hand, fingers (anyone's fingers, he does not care who including his own). This has been going on for a couple weeks now, he even had the teething rash on his cheeks. We had to change his formula brand three weeks ago so that did not help the sleep issue. Now remember, he started and still does sleep through the night. He started that at 3 months. Then on Friday, he got his third shot. We had to wait because it is part of the National shortage and our office only is allowed 10 of this shot a month. So his schedule was off a little bit Friday, bedtime that night was 1am. Today, I let him sleep through SS and serivce and he was cranky the whole afternoon. Slept from 2pm to 3pm and then slept through the youth lesson and went to bed for the night at 9:21pm. I told him this afternoon he is only allowed to sleep through SS and small group on Sundays now because he was totally off schedule. So that is how I found out he is a scheduled baby when it comes to sleep.
He will 4 months this week and will be starting on infant cereal. I am excited. I get excited when they get to try food. YAY! for him.
I was thinking that I must be the only person on this Earth that gets excited for surgery no matter how major or minor. I am getting very excited for surgery on March 17th. I think that is really about all that is going on here. Tabor and I are doing well. We are enjoying hanging out with the teens and having youth group and all that good stuff. There is not really much going on with us besides being parents (loving it again) and chilling at home with each other. So that is all I have to report for this week. I have an appointment with my plastic surgeron on Tuesday so I will probably tell you all what the deal is after I have eye surgery and all that. So I will talk to you all later!

Bye

0 comments: