CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 06, 2009

Surgery Scheduled

On March 17th, not use what time but hopefully sometime in the morning. I am going to be having out patient surgery on my right eye. What she is going to do is take my lower eye lid and put it up back against the eye. Look in the mirror and look at your bottom eye lid. You will see how it is snugged up to your eye, well mine is coming again from the eye. Also, this eye will have a small skin graff from the skin from behind my ear. It will be my right eye so no worries that it will show. I will have my hair covering it and that is the ear that is fully intact still. She is not sure if I will need an eye patch and if I do it will only be for a couple days. She said she might use something else to make sure the graff stays in place. That would be the only reason I would need a patch. Tabor will have to help me apply onitment to the stictches afterward. This procedure will take about 45 minutes. She has it scheduled for an hour. And I will have a 30 minute recovery then I will be home. My mom and maybe my step dad will be here watching Kyan and helping me for the first few days. That way Tabor does not have to miss any work. Then I will get the stitches out and a couple weeks later go back for them to lid my upper eye lid on the same eye. She is still not sure if she is going to do surgery on my left seeing as how it does not close all the way. Which explains why my eyes are always running. So that is what is going on so far. I am very much looking forward to these surgeries. So just pray that everything goes will. I will be seducated during this procedure. Thats all for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask. =)

1 comments:

Kristina said...

hey julie, i will be thinking and praying for you and i hope everything goes well. good luck!