CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Superbowl and other stuff

I watched the Superbowl okay I talked through the Superbowl but watched the commercials. Since my team didn't make it I didn't really care about the game. I just didn't want the Cardinals to win because they had beat Dallas. So I am glad that the Steelers won. Also, I didn't think the commercials were that great this year. They were disappointing but I did laugh at two of the commercials. The two I laughed at were the flowers that were in the box and the one were the kola gets hit. Those were funny.
Kyan is now sleeping through the night (okay I might have already mentioned that) and therefore he is taking one nap a day. Which I do not mind because it is like a 4 hour nap in the afternoon. Though today it will probably be a later nap seeing has how he got up at 730am then went back to bed until 1030am. He normally takes his afternoon nap between 12-5. Sometimes though it is 1-5. But he will wake up on 5pm exactly. It is quite funny. Which leads me to my next thought. I normally let him nap in his swing mostly his swing but sometimes his bouncey seat because I have been told that letting babies nap in their crib will make them confused for bedtime. So my question is should I let Kyan sleep in his bed for his nap? Now I would let Taylen but he was over a year when I did let him take naps in his bed. So what are your thoughts on this?
Kyan is smiling oh so much more and it is so cute. He is very interactive with us and its so cute to watch him play now because he is grabbing his toys and talking to them. He likes to look at himself in the mirror and will talk to himself. Also, he loves baths. I hope he keeps this up because Taylen started out liking them but then hated them and then would only let you do what you needed to and when you were done he was out of there. So we shall see how this one likes baths but so far so good. Okay well, I am going to go now. I will talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

your pretty luckky...eli does not sleep through the night yet...but right now he likes to roll over on to his tummy when he is sleeping and he gets mad so i flip him back over and he just rolls back on to his stomach...its never ending!!

Julie said...

Kristina,
Yea I know I am lucky with Kyan. Taylen was the one that didn't sleep through the night until we moved here. A year of getting up with him because we shared the same room and he wanted his Mommy.
Poor Eli. He just does not understand why he can't sleep on his tummy even though he is comfortable. To me this is funny but I know in all seriousness it is not fun for you. I hope that things get better with that. But just remember Eli is cute. =) That helps me with Kyan to think that and then when they smile all your madness and sleepiness goes away. =)