CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Reflection

So this is the day that Tabor and I are saying I was fully awake. This time last year, Tabor walked into my room at the Burn Unit and heard me talking and saw me sitting on the edge of the bed. A year ago...WOW! I can't believe it has been that long. The time has been so fast but yet so slow. I am just so happy that I get to spend Christmas at home with Tabor this year. It has been awesome getting Christmas presents and all of that stuff this year. I am just glad to be here this year and be able to spend it with my family. Tabor and I found out yesterday that the fungus I had had a 100% mortality rate. I just looked at Tabor and the nurses and said so in other words, I am not suppose to be here right now. It is just awesome how God works.
When I get a copy of the sermon I preached in August I will post it on here for those of you who want to hear it.
I am going to go now. Talk to you all later~

4 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Wow, Julie!! I didn't realize the mortality rate was SO HIGH!!!!! From the minute I heard about the accident, it was clear that you were supposed to be here, but then as each update came, it couldn't have been any more obvious. You've obviously got some MAJOR unfinished business here, young lady!;)

matthew said...

Amen and praise the Lord!

Heather Durkee said...

awesome!

Robin said...

Awesome.