CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Yes, I am blogging

I think I am going to try to blog once a week this year. I realized last night while Dawn & Aza were visiting me that I have lost contact with a lot of people and I wondered why. Well, some of it has to do with the accident and getting back into the swing of things but I miss my friends that I had in college. As I was visiting with them and we were talking about how long it had been since I saw Aza, i started to think why haven't I talked to others that I was close with at BBC. I mean I do not email them or anything and I just would blame it on the accident and trying to get back to real life. So I am going to try to blog once a week and if I do it more than that fine.
I also think that because of this accident well I do not think I know I have reevaluated somethings in life and I want to be able to still have the same friends I did have when I was BBC. So I am going to get in contact with them most likely over email but that is okay.
I sometimes think people shy away from me now because they do not know what to except. Well, I am the same person I was before the accident the only thing that has changed is the outer appearance. I may however be a little more bolder but oh well that is what happens. So do not worry I am still the same person (ask anyone that has talked to me lately).
Also, I have a question does anyone know how to add audio things to the blog??? I would like to post my testimony from August on here because I have copy but do not know how. So if I could get some help with that it would be great!

Until Next Time~

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I think you can post audio on youtube, and then add it to your blog through that site- but that's my best guess. Good luck, I'd love to hear it!

Steph said...

It's good to see you blogging again!