CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rememberance




Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of the accident. Tabor and I went out to the cemetery on his lunch break after we had ate and it was close to the time the accident took place. Which when he told me that I said that is creepy. There are somethings like that just scare/creep me out because I do not remember leaving the house to go see Tabor and everyone the second time. So it was weird. We have gotten a headstone but it is not there yet it should be there around the end of the month. But anyways, it is always hard on the anniversary of the accident and Taylen's birthday for us. When Taylen's birthday falls on Mother's Day, I pretty much have a lot of issue and it is super hard for me. But then again it is super hard no matter what day of the week his birthday falls.
When we were at the grave site I said to Tabor that I hate the thought that this baby is not going to be able to meet his brother or grow up with him. I think that is the first time I have said that out loud because it hurts so much. And I never really wanted to think about it but knowing the next time we go to the grave site the baby will be here is quite hard for me. I am just thankfully that we are able to have more children and that the memories we have of Taylen and all the pictures we have still here to help us explain to this new baby about his brother and future siblings of Taylen.
I know that God has gotten us to this point that we can have more children and He has gotten us through so much in the last 2 years, I can't begin to say how thankful I am to Him and how wonderful He is to us.
When I look back over that last two years and see how far I have come physically and emotionally it is just amazing and to think that we are going to be blessed with another baby boy is so awesome to me.

I am going to go now. Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

What an adorable pic of Taylen! Thank you for being so transparent and sharing. I am deeply sorry for your loss. I think of you often and can't wait to meet your new little boy. Loves.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, it's Mom. Just read your blog and I can't tell you how my and Marty's heart breaks for you and Tabor during this time. I like to think that before God put the new baby boy in your womb He let Taylen have a few words with him. I'm sure we will find out shortly. Whenever you are missing our Taylen you can just give this baby lots of hugs and kisses.


Love you and Tabor too.

Anonymous said...

We love you guys!