CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

New Purchase!


It is a 2008 Ford Edge. And it is ours! =) We wanted to get a new vehicle before this new baby was born. I am not a big fan of cars now and I wanted to feel safer and I wanted to feel safe with the baby. So last week we picked up our new car. We are loving it! I totally feel a lot safer in this car.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning and things are looking good. I am measuring fine, gaining weight well, and my blood pressure is good. He wants to have another ultrasound in about four weeks just to make sure the baby is growing well. Tabor asked me if I cared and I said No, I would rather be ultrasounded to death then have something happen all of a sudden. And inplus, I do not mind seeing my baby. =) But I like the fact that he is being cautious and all that. When I was pregnant with Taylen we only had two ultrasounds but I think because of the accident he might be playing it safe which is fine with me.
Well, I guess that is all that is going on with us. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and then I will have my ultrasound after that appointment. I will talk to you all later!

Bye!

2 comments:

Dena said...

Yea for a new car! I know my main concern for a car is safety, especially with the kids. Very cool! And so glad everything is going well with baby #2!

Anonymous said...

sweet vehicle! Glad to hear that the pregnacy is going well!