CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Nova Scotia and Other News

Our trip to NS was fun and relaxing but too short. We only had a week but we were glad to see everyone that we saw. We spent the first couple days just relaxing and after the plane ride I needed those couple days to relax. Tabor was in a wedding so that was our Friday night and Saturday. But the wedding was very nice and a very easy way for us to connect with people we had not seen in 2 years. I got to speak on Sunday morning at Tabor's home church and then on Tuesday we started our trip home. We got our flight canceled in Toronto so they put us up in a hotel since it was Air Canada's fault. So we didn't get home until Wednesday at 4pm which then Tabor went down to hang out with the teens and we had youth since that is our youth night. We should have been home Tuesday night at around 9pm. Then on Friday we took some of our teens to a camp in Coleman Mi, for the weekend. So yea we have been busy and are glad to finally be able to spend some nights in our own bed now. =)
Today, I have a doctor's appointment and my second ultrasound to make sure the baby is growing well. I think he is but I love the fact that I get to see him again. We are excited and then I get to see the doctor after that.
Now, I have been looking into BPA free bottles. I am not going to nurse this one and I have heard about all the BPA things going on in the world. There are some bottles I have seen that are BPA safe but I do not want to use them because 1. I hate the drop ins and 2. I want to use the Playtex advance bottles because I like the vent and the curve in them because it helps with gas and all that. So my question to you moms is this, what other bottles are good out there??? If you have not thought or looked into the BPA safe bottles then thats okay but I am looking for people who know which BPA safe bottles are good.
Well, I need to go get ready!

Bye for now

3 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Dr Browns has glass BPA free bottles. Great for gassy/colicky babies.

Anonymous said...

julie your best bet is to go with glass bottles if you don't want to use liners.

Unknown said...

there are tons of BPA FREE baby bottles...plastic and glass.
Most say right on the packaging BPA FREE in big print. Just look for those and make sure it says that, or it likely isn't BPA free yet.

Playtex advance has them too. I got a free one in the mail from them by going on their website.

Have fun seeing the baby again!! it's always so nice to sneak peeks of them in there!