CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Its a long one

For reason, I have not been good at keeping up this blog like I use to be. I think alot has to do with the fact that on days I remember are the days I am very sick and then with the fact that Tabor and I have been so busy with youth things, I just have not had the time. So here I am taking the time for all my readers. =) But I really do like blogging just sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say.
Here is a baby update for you all. Our little boy is a mover! Tabor keeps asking me if this one moves more than Taylen did at this age. I tell I am not sure because when it is your first pregnancy you really do not know if it is the baby unless he is kicking the stuffing out of you and you can see him kick and punch. But this one I felt move early because I knew what to expect. So this baby boy is a mover. A couple weeks ago, Tabor got to see and feel him kick. After my last doctor's appointment that night Tabor felt that he should pray out loud for me and the baby and put his hand on my belly and all during the prayer the baby kicked. He was so excited I think he told everyone. HEHE! The baby has a new thing, he gets mad when I am laying on my side and will kick until I move and then if my leg is up to far he kicks until it is moved. Which is okay if I am laying on the couch watching tv, but when you are trying to get comfortable to go to sleep at night it is not okay and in the middle of the night when you are sleeping and he wakes you up because he is mad oh my! I never had that before and it is very different.
I am still getting sick. I have my good days but then I have my very bad days. But that all comes with the pregnancy and it is totally normal for me. I am glad that my pregnancies are normal since everything else in my life has been turned upside down the last almost 2 yrs. But like I have said before you just start over with a new normal but my pregnancies are definitely my old normal and I welcome that but I do not like all the sickness.
We are leaving for Nova Scotia on Tuesday and we will back the following Tuesday. We are definitely looking forward to this vacation. The last Monday of the month I have a doctor's appointment and another ultrasound schedule just to make sure this baby is growing right and all that and I am excited to see him once again. I think it is so awesome that you can go in for an ultrasound and see the little person that is inside you growing. How awesome is that? Well, I need to go to Sunday school now so I will talk to you all later! I will update about our trip sometime after we get home. Until then!

Bye Bye

3 comments:

Dena said...

Glad things are going well, you both are healthy, and you have a sense of normal again.

Anonymous said...

We do wish that we could be here when you arrive but our whole family heads for nfld on tues for 12 days.I will pray for travelling mercies.Take care and God Bless.John D.T.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the pregancy is going as normally as possible. It must suck being sick all the time though!

I hope NS was great. I kind of miss it when we don't go for awhile.

I look forward to more updates!