CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ultrasound Day!

Today was the day for the ultrasound as I posted yesterday. I can't believe how much water I drank and I didn't even realize it. I drank about 40oz and I did totally fine with it but I was so happy to go after. LOL. So we got some pictures of the baby and a dvd of the ultrasound. Man, don't you wish I would tell ya if the baby is a boy or girl? So anyways, we have a few pictures and it was the gender shot. I am not posting it on facebook until around 5pm. So please do not post any comments on there until I reveal.
The reason I am waiting on facebook until 5pm is because youth starts at 630 and we have a couple girls who want to make cupcakes for the youth. They are going to frost them with BLUE icing. I just have to call them and let them know what kind to pick up.
So there you have it. We are having a BOY!!!! We are very excited!!!

6 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy Rader said...

HOORAY!!! Congrats, again Julie!!

matthew said...

Awesome! Congrats :)

Elizabeth said...

That's fantastic!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

yay! Congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on a boy!