CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

1 More Sleep!!!

I have one more sleep until I need to get up at 8am and have all the sickness over by 8:15am so I can start drinking water so we can see our little one. How exciting! I am just as excited as when I got ultrasounds with Taylen but the only two differences with this one is that 1. Tabor will be there. He can to miss both of the ones I had with Taylen because of work but he did see pictures and 2. because we are hopeful finding out what the sex is. I am pretty certain its a boy. Both pregnancies have been the same expect for this one the baby moves in the morning normally around 8-10am and Taylen was a night owl moving between 6-9pm. SO we shall see. But either way boy or girl we will be happy. I have ideas for a girls room but if it is a boy the room is staying the same because it is adorable and it is a sports theme but I am going to make curtains and rugs and maybe a new bummer pad for the crib more in the sports theme then I did before. So tomorrow we shall find out at 10am is when I am scheduled to have it. I will post tomorrow afternoon what the sex is. I think I am a little bigger at 20 weeks with this one then I was with Taylen but I that is because I am able to get more this time around since having been put on pills earlier. But I do not show that much and I was all baby with Taylen only gaining 20 pounds but he was very active and healthy. So this is one is an adventure and it is a lot of fun. Yea for babies. Okay now, that I am done with this I need to go and eat something because I am hungry.

Talk to you all tomorrow~

4 comments:

Steph said...

WOOHOO! Can't wait to hear how it goes Julie!

Mommy Rader said...

I'll be checking tomorrow!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Julie!

I can't wait to hear your big news! I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better now and also that Tabor gets to go with you tomorrow! I miss seeing you and having a good chat when I'm at church. Hope everything else is going well. Can't wait to hold your little one!

Katie Stille

Nicole said...

I thought you appt. was today so I rushed to the computer to check your blog. Looks like I'll be doing that again tomorrow. :) Love ya Julie