CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ultrasound Date

June 25th. We will be getting an ultrasound and we then get to find out the sex of our little one. I felt the baby move on Wednesday night and I was so excited. The heart rate today of the baby was 143. So once again that was exciting. And I had to have blood work done as well. So that was fun. Okay maybe not so much but I am so use to it.
I will post an update pic of when I am starting to show more. But I thought you all would be interested in knowing when the ultrasound would be. I am super excited. We are going to be able to get a DVD of it. So that will be awesome. But I will keep you all update on what is going on. I need to go and get ready for our second grad party.

Julie

2 comments:

Dena said...

So excited for you! Less than a month for that ultrasound-yea! Do you get to have a 3-D or a normal 2-D one? Either way it's incredible to see them move and dance and see those toes and fingers and profile! My favorite is always the heart and the spine. I don't know why, but I love to be able to see all four chambers of the heart and watch it beat inside of me. Congrats! Can't wait to hear the results!

Julie said...

Dena-
The receptionist said they do 3 and 4D ultrasounds.