CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Warm Wather

Okay, so I got up and was checking my email and all of that and I decided like I do everyday to go see what kind of disappointing day weather wise we are going to have. So I heard the rumor on the news this whole week that is was going to start getting warmer. But whatever I do not believe them a lot of the times and I think they like to say YES!! it is warming up and then nothing happens. Just like in winter they are sad when there is no big snow storm. The weather said it was going to be in the 70s all week long. I am excited maybe Michigan finally decide to let summer come and stay for our whole 2 months. Okay so maybe 3 months but it still feels like we get more winter. Currently at 10:35am the temperature outside is 68. YEA!!! Now we just need our air conditioning fixed and I will be all set to spend the summer inside. I love summer and heat but with burns, the sun and heat are not your friends. I have limited places I can sweat from as well. But anyways, I still love summer.
I will update you all on what the OB says tomorrow. And hopefully I will have an ultrasound date.

Julie

0 comments: