CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Eating

I think my new favorite pastime is eating. Okay, so those of you who know me very well know that eating is my all time favorite past time and so therefore that should not be new to some of you but lately I have been hitting the ice cream hard and the licorice, but I have found that I do not really care for the wild berry pull and peels because there is not much flavor to them so I am going to stick with the strawberry. HEHE!!!! Oh yea, apparently Tabor does not like licorice but has been eating mine and I do not know how that works because when I said I thought you didn't like it, he said I just do not like black, which is totally different story from when we were dating.
Also, I found a new computer game that I love to play called Catan, there is a board game called Settlers of Catan and this is what the computer game is based from. I like it. I have not played the actually board game with all its expansions.
After 16 weeks, we will be having an ultrasound and that is when we will find out if you are having a boy or girl. I am thinking that we will not be having twins but I think Tabor is pulling for it. Oh yea. My next appointment is the end of May (May 30th) and I am going to have a blood test done to see if this baby has any disorders, it is a standard test but I didn't get it done with Taylen because I would have had to pay for it and it would have cost alot so I think I am going to get it done this time for a piece of mind. But anyways, that is all that is going on here. I will keep you all up to date on things.

Julie


4 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Oh yay, an update!!!! :)

Beckie said...

i love settlers of catan and i hate strategy games!! its a very fun and addictive game! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

Mommy of Four said...

So, where is your appointment at on Friday???? We'll be at Devos for Jadon to meet with a pediatric surgeon. What time is your appointment? His is at 9 or 9:30. It'd be great to see you again! Are you showing yet??? I can't wait to see that baby bump!!