CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 04, 2008

Update

This is the first day I felt well enough to sit at the computer for any amount of time and type an update. This baby let me have two weeks of not being sick before it hit me. The sickness hit me at about week 6. After getting what I feel is the run around from my obgyn and taking matters into my own hands, I got put on medicine so I will not get sick anymore because I was not holding anything down and I was miserable and the obgyn kept canceling my appointments. It happened four times. I am now with a new obgyn and see him toward the end of the month. I went to my family doctor to be put on some sort of pills so I can eat. I got sick once yesterday and twice this morning but I am feeling okay now. I was able to actually eat yesterday and not just ice cream and pudding either. so I guess that is all for now. I will talk to you all later

5 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Glad you are feeling better, Julie!!! I will be praying with you during these remaining months for a healthy pregnancy, baby, and momma =)

Dena said...

Yes, glad you are able to keep things down now. Stay healthy for the both of you. Do you think you two will find out the sex this time? So happy for you both!

Heather Durkee said...

I hope you feel better.

Ask a lot of questions to your Dr. and I am glad that you got a new Dr.

Mommy of Four said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Try taking Unisom. Totally safe in pregnancy, and it's a sleeping pill that helps with the nausea all day the next day. But talk with your doctor first to make sure it won't interfere with anything concerning your post-accident conditions. And so glad you found a new doc. Are you considered high-risk with this pregnancy?

Mommy of Four said...

Time for another update!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!