CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby News

So this child has decided to move which is a good thing but he is the wrong position now. I have to get on my hands and knees for ten minutes everyday and rock back and forth in a up and down movement 1 -3 times a day to try to get him to move.I have another ultrasound on Oct 6th as well as my regular appointment. So hopefully, he will have moved by then. If he has not, then the doctor said I will either have to have them try to turn him or have a C-section. So we shall see. But the heart beat was very good 132 bpm and I am still gaining weight so that is good thing. So that is all the news I have so far. I will talk to you all later!

1 comments:

Dena said...

Oh I hope he moves! But don't take an automatic c-section as your only option. If they can't get him to turn, either with natural movements or manually, you can still have a vaginal with an experienced doctor. Oh, but I hope he turns! Good to know he's doing well, and can't wait to her all about him soon.