CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 05, 2009

Kyan Is Getting To Be A Big Boy!

Kyan had his two month check up today. He is weighing in at 13lbs 3oz and is 24 1/4 inches long. He is doing well. We are going to be researching his shots for his two months because I am not 100% sure about them. So we talked to the doctor and she gave us some information and her thoughts and where we can looked it up online. If we do decide to then we just need to call and make a nurse visit so it is not that hard. He does not go back until March for his 4 month check up. So that was what we did today. I started to put some cereal in his formula only his night bottles only. And so far that seems to be working very well. Kyan is very talkative and very alert. Taylen was very alert but not as talkative at this age. It is fun to see the similarities and the differences between the two. But that is about all that is going on with the little man.
Tabor is busy with the youth and enjoying every minute of it. And I am still helping out with youth and all that. I am loving staying at home with Kyan though it is hard in the winter because of the snow and on the good days when there is no snow on the roads or anywhere it is hard because I can't legally drive so I have to stay home and I do go down and visit with some people so that is good but I do find it hard now with Kyan that I just can't get up and go because of the not being able to drive but that will change this summer hopefully. I really get the bug to drive we when are down at my Mom's house but not so much around here. Anyways, I am going to go and finish up the laundry and play a game while Kyan sleeps and then tomorrow it will be taking down the Christmas decorations. I hate taking the tree down not because it is a lot of work but because I love it so much. Then the room is bare without it and its sad. Okay I am going now

Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I don't want to take my tree down either! I'm assuming yours is real though. Might be a little more tricky for you to keep yours up. Kyan is sooooo adorable! I just wanna go there and snuggle with him. We found out Monday that we are having a boy. Joshua Derrick will be his name. I cannot wait to have a son or for the girls to have a brother. It's so weird thinking of having a boy. I have no idea what to do with those. You'll have to guide me through it. ;) The girls still don't have their shots. I think we'll be getting Nat's this year. We like to wait till their older. Anywho, gotta go. Nat is well, being Nat. Love you loads!!!

Julie said...

No, our tree is fake because I do not want to hoist a real tree over the balcony or carry it up 26 stairs and then there is that issue of pine needles up those stairs or just from the back door to the dinning area and guess who would be the one that would have to clean it up. Give up?/ Yours truly and so on that note we got a beautiful fake tree last year with LED lights. I call in my beackon because it is so bright.
Oh my that is awesome that the girls will have a brother. I am so happy for you guys. If we ever have a girl I will not know what to do with her but I will say boys are fun and I love having boys! But then I look at our senior high boys and think that is what I have to look forward to and then I am like no thanks. HEHE But seriously I am glad we have had boys. I will guide you through boyhood. =) I am glad to hear that Nat is doing well. Love You Loads too!

matthew said...

Hey Julie. I am not sure why your updates don't show up on my site. I will look into it. Thanks for the update. Glad things are going well!