CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2 Months!!!

Okay, so I am not good at blogging anymore. I am going to get better and I promise you will get sick of me telling little Kyan stories and you will go back to wishing I hardly blogged. But you all had to put up with funny Taylen stories when is started blogging. Oh well! That is the fun of being a Mom right? RIGHT! =) We had a good Christmas. Kyan stayed awake for a whole two or three presents. He was being so nosy then sleep hit him hard and he slept through the rest of what he got but he was right with us the whole time. We had my mom and step-dad here for Christmas so that was a lot of fun as well.
Kyan is now two months old and he has been for a while trying to crawl but he is just not strong enough yet and needs to learn to roll over first before crawling but he does not realize that and he thinks he is older than 2 months. But of course, I think he is older than that as well and I think I think that is because we knew he was a boy and we knew his name for so long that I keep forgetting he is two months old. When you find out the sex of the baby it is so much easier on you so you can pick out names and all that but you also get to bind more with the baby because then you have name and even though you do not tell the name, you can start calling him that as long as you don't slip in front of people which is easy to do and tempting at times but I never did which I am happy about. =) But I think that helped me bond with Kyan more. I am going to include a pic or two or three of the precious little one so you all can see how big he is getting.
I am doing well. I am still on medicine and I think I may try to go off the meds when I run out but I have refills for a year so if I do need them I can still get them without going back to the doctor. But anyways, I will update you next week sometime! Talk to you all later!

Have a Great New Year!

0 comments: