CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update!



Well, I know I have been slacking with the updates but a lot has been going on here. We had Thanksgiving with our youth group on Sunday and I was in charge of organizing that so that was fun. We had a great turn and had a lot of good food to eat. I have been put on depression medicine the last time I went to the Ob because I started to get depressed. This is the first time I have had the "baby blues" I didn't have it with Taylen but then again I have been through a lot in the last 2 yrs. So I am on medicine and it seems to be helping but every now and then I have a down day even though I am on the med. Kyan is a eating machine. He is 3 weeks old and up to three ounces of milk. I know! Also, he eats every 2 hrs during the day and 3-4 hrs at night (Yay! For 3-4 hrs sleep at night). He is doing better at sleeping in his own crib so that makes Mom and Dad happy. I keep forgetting how young he is because it feels like he has been with us longer. I think it is because we knew that he was a boy and even though we didn't share the name I knew and I think that is why it feels like he has been here longer. But we could not be happier than we have a baby in the house again. We are so thankful for Kyan and the chance to have more kids. God has been awesome in all that He has blessed us with.
The other day I said to Tabor at the end of January I will have been home from mary Free Bed for what 2 yrs? And he was like I was thinking that the other day and I said to him in the two years I have had one surgery and a baby. WOW! Around Dec. 14th will mark the two year mark of me being awake. Even once in a while around this time it actually sinks how that I have not been home for as long as I think since the accident. Sometimes it feels longer and other times it feels shorter. I need to go someone is a little fussy on the floor cuz he has the hiccups.

Talk to you all later!

1 comments:

Lura said...

What a sweet baby boy! You have been blessed. It's so exciting to follow the miracles he has done in your life in the past couple of years!