CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update!

Tabor and I were on our way back from my mom's house last night and we got talking about when this baby is going to come. See Wednesday night, I was getting a bath and I noticed in the mirror that I was not carrying him as high anymore and I was like okay so he dropped a little bit. So I told Tabor I thought he might have dropped a little bit. And he was like okay. I have been having a little bit of contractions nothing big, they actually feel like the Braxton Hicks contractions I had with Taylen. So I have not been thinking about it alot because like I said they come and go so quickly and they are not that painful or anything like that. So I told Tabor yesterday about them and he was like okay. So on the way home we got talking about this baby's arrival and we think it will be anytime. Like we are not doctors but still he thinks almost anytime and I saying any where from the 23rd to the end of the month. I go back to the doctor a week from tomorrow and if he says I am dialated more than so be it and if not then so be it. Just thought I would let you know what was going on with me.
This pregnancy has flowen by quicker than the first and I think it is because I know to expect! I need to eat before SS so I am going to go!

Talk to you later!

0 comments: