CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

I wanted a change

No idea of this is considered nesting or not. I know I changed my background and some of the other things on my blog. I was tired of looking at the same old thing and I wanted a change. But my nesting has come into play in the house now that my sinus infection is basically gone. Our apartment needs a good cleaning and from being sick I got behind in housework so here I am blogging out it instead of doing it. Okay so I am suppose to be napping because we had to make a hospital trip for me last night at midnight because I had bad pains in my tummy and a lot of pressure where I think this baby's head is and so I went to the hospital to be sure I was okay. We both are fine and was sent home. I am still dilated to 2 cms. And the baby is strong. I go back to the doctor on Monday and then start going once a week.
Getting back to the whole cleaning thing. I did do some of it this morning and needed a break because all the bending over was hurting my head still have some pressure up there from the sinus infection but nothing bad. So I made lunch for Tabor and made us cinnamon rolls by Pillsbury (I should sue for false advertising because the Dough Boy didn't come and help me make them. LOL). And I had two yummy "healthy" (he he) cinnamon rolls for lunch and Tabor had one for dessert. But hey what can ya do? But anyways, I am going to go now. I will update you on what the doctor says Monday. Talk to you all later!

0 comments: