CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Nov 3rd

If the baby does not come on his own by Nov 3rd then I am scheduled to go into the hospital on Nov 3rd at 5:30am to be induced! So that means this little baby boy will be here soon. The doctor let Tabor and I talk it over and both said yes to the induction and he was having the nurse call as I came out of the room and I told him yes and said plans are made. He explained to me what they will do and if he does not come after this induction I will have a C-section but I have a feeling the C-section won't be necessary. I was induced with Taylen so I am not nervous about it however it is a little different then before but its all good. It is a big weight off my shoulders to know that if nothing happens this week then next Monday I will be having him. We are so excited and can't wait. I need to eat lunch.

Bye For Now

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have relatives who attend the Burnips Church so I know about your "story." I am thrilled that God has blessed you with another child. I will be praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby.
Carol Emery