CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 06, 2008

Well well well

I went for the ultrasound and the baby was so far down that she would not get her normal point to measure him from head to butt. But at least he is in the right position. so her measurements were off. The doctor said so because of that he is probably a good size in length and in weight he is a good size for being at 35 weeks. I am dilated to 2 cm. He said this is normal for your second one. You dilate quicker the more you have children but he told me to wait half a week before going into labor. So we shall see what happens. I go back on the 20th at 10:30am and then after that it will be every week. So that is all I have to report about the baby.
I am just anxiously waiting now to see what happens. But I am still hoping that he waits until a week or two until his due date before he decides to come. So yea. I am going to go and get ready to go. I will talk to you all later!

6 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Oh how exciting!!! Can't wait to meet him via pics when he decides to make his debut ;) Now that you know he might be here sooner rather than later do you feel prepared for his arrival or do you still have tons to do lol?

Dena said...

yea, yea, yea for a ready baby!

Julie said...

I thought I was prepared until I heard that I was dilated and now I am scared. I think it is the fact that it he still needs the time to grow and all that. I know I can stay dilated at 2 for along time so I mean I am not worried there but I am just scared that he won't wait for another 3 weeks.
But otherwise we are ready for this one to come.

ericadanielle said...

Yay for baby Humpy!! I can't wait!! :)
Praying for you in the next few weeks!

Julie said...

Thank you Erica. I am really praying that if he decides to come that he will come at the end of October or closer to the due date! But he is still very active and I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

You are so close to having your baby! Time must have flown along and you are so close!

Thanks for the update!