CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Series I Have Been Reading...

I do not know how many of you have heard about the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. They are coming out with a movie based on the first book on Nov. 21st. We will probably go see it because of our teens who are reading these books and wanted Tabor to read them so I decided to read as well. I am on the fourth book since I have nothing to do but clean a house and be pregnant and I figure I need to get all the reading in now before this little one is born. =)
Anyways, the books are at this teenage girl who is about 17 yrs old and she falls in love with a vampire. She moves to Forks, Washington to live with her father. And she starts a new school. It is written from her prospective, so it is interesting. It has romance and conflict and it is interesting.
The guys and girls in our group love them even though it is through a girl's prospective and that is what made me intrigued because normally guys would not like books that have romance in them and stuff like that so I was intrigued.
I am not going to give to much away because then if Tabor were to read this which I do not think he does then he would know what happens and he is still on the first book. But anyways, they are written for teens and they are quite interesting. I didn't think they would be good, I just figured it was another series about vampires and how good could it be? But I find myself liking them more and more. Okay the last book, I have gone through I like it, hate it, now I am back to liking it. LOL. But anyways, just thought I would share that with you. And what I have been reading lately because of our lovely teens.

0 comments: