CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Story of Kyan

I was in a youth leader meeting on Tuesday night when my water started to break at 8:10pm. I didn't say anything to Tabor because last Wednesday I had a false alarm where I thought my water started to break but it was not. As the meeting, went on I noticed more and more water. By the end of the meeting I knew that it was time to go so Tabor was locking up the building and I said Tabor, my water broke. So off we went to the hospital. I was admitted at 9:08pm Tuesday. I went to the OB Triage and got checked and then I went to the birthing room. At 4am, my contractions started to get really intense and they kept checking me. About a half hour before, I need to push I was dilated to 5 cms (when I got there I was only 4 cms) and then I felt like I needed to push so I let my nurse know and Kyan was born at 6:49am Wednesday morning. I had no drugs of any kind with this birth. So that was how he was born. We came home today and I am doing well and so is Kyan. He is eating like it is going out of style so I am really happy with that. I am bottle feeding.

So like I said that is his story!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on his arrival!!!! And way to go for doing it all natural!
Love the name too!

Mommy Rader said...

Congratulations, Julie! I am so happy for you. Way to go mama!!