CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Know It Has Been A LOOOONG Time Since...

Yes, I know it has been a long time since I updated but a lot has been going on and I have not had time to really sit down and update. But I promise I will get better now. Okay, so on Aug 18th, 2009, we moved to Ontario. We didn't have the internet for a little while so that is why I didn't update. Tabor is the senior pastor here and we are really enjoying it here. We are trying to get a routine down but every time we try it seems we have to travel for one reason or another. Like earlier this month we had to go to Jackson, Michigan for Tabor's ordination service. And now I am going to be having surgery Friday so it will not be until after that that Ky and I get a routine down.
Tabor is doing well and getting use to the role he has stepped into. I am getting use to it as well.
Kyan oh boy! Where to start with him? He took his first steps on July 16th, 2009 and we bought him big boy shoes before we left Michigan because he was doing so much walking. Now he is officially running around like crazy. He loves all the room he has here to walk and run and play. He is a grand total of four teeth. Two on the bottom and two on the top. He is starting to try to climb but he was sorta doing that when we were living in Michigan like trying to climb on his pack and play but now he has figured out that he can climb on the oven door. We have a very strong piece of velco like you would have on your fridge to keep kids out of it. Well, luckily we have that because he is a climbing fool on that and we are trying to get him to stop it. Ky can say baby very plan and clear even though he has not said it in a while but he can. Tabor and him love to wrestle each other and Ky takes down his other bigger stuff animals and it is very cute. He is a hand full but I would not have it another way. He is really to smart for his age but what can you do? He is 11 months old today and I can't believe that his 1st birthday is a month a way. It comes so quickly.
We are still in the process of getting health coverage. Tabor gets his OHIP in Nov and we are still waiting on Kyan's Canadian Citizenship card and once he gets that then we can sign him up for OHIP and then I have to become a premanent resident before I can get mine. So I am going to start that process when I get back from surgery.
I am going to be having my neck released again and my mouth released so I can open it more than 2cms. I will be able to open it like everyone else can which is 4-6cms after this surgery. They said I will be in the hosptial up to 10 days but we will see what happens. Before we moved here I got license back. I took all the steps with the rehab driving and all that and now I am back to driving. It is not as bad as I thought it was going to be, so that is a good thing.
I think thats about all for now. I am going to go make lunch since we were not able to go to the Toy Bus at church today because Ky got up at 6:45am (right after Tabor's alarm went off, he had an orientation for new pastors with the district today from 10am until 3pm), so Ky is napping and here I am. But anyways, I promise to update more now when I get back from surgery!

Talk to you later!

0 comments: