CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tattoos

Tabor and I were watching LA Ink the other night. And there was a man who came on who had been burned in a fire. He was having dinner with his friend's grandparents in a trailer and it caught on fire and he went back to the bedroom his friend was in and got him out but the only way out was back through the fire. So he was getting a tattoo to symbolize what he had been through. He was in a coma for 3 weeks and was awake when he got to the hospital. So Corey is the one who did the tattoo and it came out awesome. Now on Miami Ink, they tell you it is hard to get a tattoo over skin that has a scar and what not and will encourage you to change where you want it. But Corey didn't say it would bother the graff sites or anything and the guy got a cool tattoo.
I just wanted to share this because I thought that you would not be able to do that on graff skinned but you can. And after 7 yrs you all should have seen how blended it was but you could still see a little of the meat tenderizer look I call it.

Just want to share this with you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No tatoo for you!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

I was not saying I was going to get one I was just saying you can get one and all that kind of stuff. It was something that I found interesting and thought I would share it