CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow

I was happy that we had 60 degree days last week in a row and it rained and all the snow was gone. Now, I wake up to Tabor saying it is a blizzard outside. My nice no snow days are now being replaced with snow. How much??? Who knows. The forecasters probably didn't see this one coming AGAIN and will call it lake effect. I never understood what lake effort was until we moved here. What it is suppose to be is when weather is coming off the lake or something like that but what I really think lake effect is is when the forecaster didn't see that this was coming. Then its lake effect. In the summer, if we get rain and it was not forecasted I say it must be lake effect. Hehe.
I am still wanting to put my sermon that I preached in August on here but still have not found a good way of doing that. So I am just looking for suggestions still. But I am going to go and eat breakfast.

Bye

0 comments: